Thank you to Judee at Gluten Free A-Z for awarding me the Sunshine Award!
Judee is passionate about creative gluten free, vegetarian recipes and her blog has lots of inspiring recipes. Make sure to check it out!
The Sunshine Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers.
The recipients of the Sunshine Award are: “Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogoshere.”
The way the award works is this:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2) Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3) Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award!
Don’t forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!
Here we go! Ten questions:
1. Favorite color: Sky Blue
2. Favorite animal: Puppies and small dogs
3. Favorite number: uh… 12… I guess
4. Favorite drink: Anything lemony and sparkly!
5. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, but I use both!
6. Good Book or a Good Movie: Neither really, except a good cookbook or health/diet book!
7. My Passion: Nutrition, cooking and fitness!
8. Giving or getting presents: Giving! I bet we all love to receive, but nothing beets the feeling you get from giving!
9. Favorite day of the year: Christmas, just because the whole family gets together!
And here are the 10 FABULOUS blogs that I am passing this award along to:
: Kelly’s blog is full of amazing vegetarian recipes, especially healthy, low calorie desserts. Make sure to check them out!
The Front Burner
: Emily, a culinary arts graduate, always has inspiring vegetarian recipes and healthy living tips!
: Fitness inspiration and healthy eating blog!
Low Fat Vegan Chef
: For those who are interested in following a low fat or vegan diet, Veronica has many inspiring recipes.
: Heather’s blog contains mostly raw, gorgeous and mouth watering recipes. Her desserts particularly always look fantastic!
: Ella has lots of healthy vegan recipes and beautiful pictures to accompany them!
: Gena, a nutritionist, has fabulous raw, semi-raw and vegan recipes.
Diet, Dessert and Dogs
: Ricki has great vegan and anti-candida recipes and beautiful pictures to accompany them!