Kelly over at Foodie Fiasco inspired me to do “Five Things About Me” blog.
1. Height = 5 ft 4 in, Age = 20 going on 14. Seriously… most people think that is my real age.
2. I eat ginormous salads and am
pretty sure certain I could win any salad eating contest!
3. I lived in Panama for a few years and was shocked at how many people did not know where that was! (You know… the one with the canal.)
4. I live in London and no, I am not going to the Olympics! I will be watching them on
TV my computer, though.
5. After spending many years living outside of the US, I feel like I have gained a broader perspective and new appreciation for my homecountry. I have also concluded that it is indeed true that most Americans believe their country is probably the
biggest most important and therefore must be the center of the Universe (I am guilty too!).
Okay… that is my five facts… now it is your turn! Leave me a comment with five strange/interesting facts about yourself!